RYDAPT NOW—a partner during your journey
Care Coordinators at RYDAPT NOW can help you gain access to your medicine and provide the following support:
- Assisting you with access to RYDAPT® (midostaurin) capsules as you transition between inpatient and outpatient settings*
- Offering support with insurance verification to help you understand how to get your medicine and what your financial responsibilities are
- Providing information about prior authorization requirements
- Initiating a benefits investigation in the inpatient setting in preparation for transitioning to the outpatient setting*
- Helping you find a pharmacy based on your insurance plan, and get your medicine according to your plan’s guidelines
- Putting you in touch with a Clinical Educator who can provide information about your disease, side effects you may experience, and administration of RYDAPT†
- Providing information about financial assistance that may be available
Call 1-800-282-7630 for information on how to enroll in RYDAPT NOW and to learn more about the ways we can help.
Clinical Educators can help you learn more about your RYDAPT treatment
Clinical Educators can help you:
- Understand what to expect when taking RYDAPT
- Know what to expect when transitioning out of the hospital*
This program does not replace your regular interactions with your health care team. Clinical Educator interactions are limited to 2 per patient.
To learn more about the program and eligibility, call RYDAPT NOW at 1-844-4RYDAPT (479-3278).
For appropriate patients with FLT3+ AML: RYDAPT NOW Access Program
If your doctor prescribes RYDAPT for newly diagnosed FLT3+ AML based on the approved label and there is a delay in your insurance coverage as you transition out of the hospital, you may be eligible to receive a free 14-day supply of RYDAPT shipped directly to your home to avoid disruption in your treatment.
For appropriate patients with advanced SM: RYDAPT NOW Free Supply Program
If you are prescribed RYDAPT for advanced SM, you may be eligible to receive a free 28-day supply of RYDAPT shipped directly to your home or another convenient location, allowing you to begin therapy quickly.
No purchase of RYDAPT is required. Novartis cannot guarantee that every patient who enrolls in RYDAPT NOW will be successful in obtaining insurance coverage for treatment.
RYDAPT NOW is one of the ways that Novartis is committed to patient support.
On behalf of Novartis Patient Assistance Now Oncology and the whole team at RYDAPT NOW, we are here to help you navigate the path along your treatment journey.
*For patients with newly diagnosed FLT3+ AML only.
†This program does not replace your regular interactions with your health care team.
How to enroll in RYDAPT NOW
- Complete the Service Request Form with your health care provider and fax it to 1-888-891-4924
- Call 1-800-282-7630 from 9 am to 8 pm ET, Monday through Friday, to begin the enrollment process
RYDAPT NOW Care Coordinators are able to provide information in more than 160 languages.
Limitations apply. Call RYDAPT NOW (1-800-282-7630) for information about eligibility for the individual patient support programs.