Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation offers several programs that can help adult patients with newly diagnosed FLT3+ acute myeloid leukemia (AML) who are prescribed RYDAPT® (midostaurin) capsules access treatment, as well as help eligible patients with out-of-pocket co-pay costs.
Patient Assistance Now Oncology Program
Our Patient Assistance Now Oncology (PANO) program was created to assist you with accessing your Novartis medicine(s)—from insurance verification to financial assistance—all through a knowledgeable and supportive call center.
Novartis Oncology is committed to helping you get the Novartis medicine(s) you need. Access to medicine(s) can sometimes be difficult or confusing. PANO offers resources and support designed specifically to help make that process easier.*
PANO offers the following services:
- Help with understanding your insurance coverage and financial responsibilities throughout the insurance verification process
- Aid with identifying the pharmacies covered by your insurance plan
- Insurance and Medicare education
- Information about financial assistance that may be available*
- Patient Support Counselors who are able to provide information in more than 160 languages
- One single point of contact to help guide you through getting access to the Novartis medicine(s) prescribed by your doctor
*Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation does not guarantee success in obtaining reimbursement or financial assistance. Third-party payment for medical products and services is affected by numerous factors, not all of which can be anticipated or resolved.
To learn more, call 1-800-282-7630 or visit Patient.NovartisOncology.com.